Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Sonic Adventure DX Impressions

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xellos: ALL of them? That's good. Companies often put a couple of them and don't care for hadrcore gamers who do care about getting ALL the stuff, including the rare items.

    Right now I'm not sure about Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine being released for Game Gear or Master System (I know of the Genesis version); but it's a Puyo Puyo version made to be released outside Japan (because they thought we'd like it better if it had Sonic characters and horrible music instead of cute/humorous/kinda stupid Japanese characters and good music).

    IRT OCB: That Knuckles glitch sounds amazing! I love this stuff. And I'll write something about these kind of things when I get some time.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, it's hard to pull off, but it's worth it. Xellos has tried it in DX, and it doesn't seems to work. So it's in SA1 only. I know a butch of others, but they are harder to explain without pics.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, that was for DC? Great! I'll try it tomorrow. Yeah, I knew of some others, like one for making Amy enter the Casino, I think.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    No new Amy levels, Sizer- chan T_T.

    I knew the Amy in Casion trick, but could never pull it off >_<

  5. #15
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those glitches, OCB, are bugs that the game has, for instance, in SA2, is possible to make appear Big the Cat in some scenes, pressing a lot of times the Jump button.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Rar, I found abuncha glithces. I'll find em and post em.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Knuckles glitch sounds cool! I'll have to try it. It's too bad about the Amy stages =/ Her stages were so fun, yet there were so few...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Amy stages were cool, in fact, all characters should have the same number of levels, IMO.

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SEVEN FISHING STAGES!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! You nuts? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Amy should've had more stages, and if they couldn't find a decent platform game for Big, he should've been an insurance salesman or something, anything but fishing!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmm... i hadn't thought of Big's levels, then, it would be better to get rid of him...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •